Monday, May 18, 2009

countdown

there are 18 days left in class. seniors have seven. twenty five days from today i will be done with junior year. ap tests are done. i have seniors in many of my classes so we're kinda just sitting and doing nothing. no final exams, just some final projects. my physics project is done. my bio project died. this is proof that i cannot grow plants to save my life, i killed them all. i think i watered them too much? or not enough. one of those. for lang we have a multimedia essay that i'm kinda freaking out about because i'm not good with multimedia. what is the point of being in school right now? for the most part i'm not going to be learning anything new in the next 18 days of class, all except for my us history class. we're going to do some learning and not take our final exam until final exam days. i was all for taking the final right around ap test time but no. i have to wait until june 10th to take my final. cool.

No comments: